30th January 2023
Monthly Roundup: January 2023
We’ve hit the ground running in 2023 after an incredibly busy Christmas period!
As we wrapped up 2022 and began a new year, these are our top highlights from the last 2 months:
- Delivered multiple coaching workshops for over 100 under-represented NGDP applicants ahead of video interviews
- Supported university careers services by capacity building and providing on-demand careers coaching to placement students and undergraduates
- We welcomed our newest member, Nicola Davenport, to the team
- Commenced application screening for British Council English Language Assistants Programme – with up to 4,000 applications!
- Began Safety Net with several universities
- Ran 19 assessment centres for 968 students
Working with MMU
We ran assessment centres for over 2,000 students from across 14 degree programmes for Manchester Metropolitan University, hosted at the Etihad stadium.
You can learn more about our work with MMU in the case study video below:
Screening for the British Council
Established in 1905, the British Council’s English Language Assistants (ELA) programme is a major UK mobility initiative that offers paid teaching placements abroad, providing the perfect opportunity to travel, teach and gain invaluable experiences along the way.
We’ve been working with the British Council to screen just under 4,000 applications to the initiative, making sure that they get the best 2,500 English Language Assistants from the UK to support the teaching of English in 14 destinations around the world.
Welcoming Nicola aboard
Our newest team member, Nicola, has worked in the sector for 18 years before joining Gradcore and is a qualified careers professional having worked as a Graduate Career Consultant and as an Employability Adviser in HE over the last 10 years. With valuable experience and skills supporting students and graduates with their employability and career development, we’re excited to have her join the team!
If you’re interested in working with us on any projects you have in mind, or just want to chat about your ideas, get in touch at email@example.com