21st January 2022
We're hiring! Join us as Project Coordinator!
As we continue to expand our fantastic work in higher education and early talent, we're seeking a Project Coordinator to support us.
Location: Remote (with flexibility to travel for meetings and events)
Remuneration: £25,000-£28,000 per annum + benefits including:
- Flexible working with remote-first approach and a monthly workspace allocation in multiple locations nationwide
- Unlimited annual leave allowance
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits package - you choose what works for you
- Company pension
Reporting to: Project Consultant
Closing date: 11:59pm Monday 31st January 2022
Interview date: Monday 7th February 2022 (assessment centre)
We are Gradcore. We're designing strategies, creating connections and running programmes to make three things happen:
• For universities - helping their students to achieve and realise their full potential
• For businesses - helping them to find, select and develop the sharpest talent
• For students and graduates - helping them to begin their career journey with intelligence and deliberations.
We've been doing this for over 20 years, seeing significant successes with major universities and employers across Europe. We're a social enterprise, which means we're reinvesting a proportion of profits back into projects to help graduates.
We're now part of the Careerpass Network, a group of brands that offer a fully integrated talent solutions business.
Visit www.gradcore.co.uk to learn more about us and the fantastic work we do.
What will I be doing?
The Project Coordinator is an integral and varied position at the heart of Gradcore’s client delivery. Working on all aspects of client work you’ll support the successful coordination and delivery of a wide range of early talent and higher education projects including (and not limited to): employability development programmes, in-person and online assessment centres, virtual placement programmes, recruitment and selection projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting all aspects of project coordination and delivery
- Coordinate project communication with a wide range of stakeholders
- Constantly seek and identify improvements and enhancements to the way Gradcore works and delivers for its clients
- Ensuring the successful coordination and delivery of the projects you work on
- Attendance at client meetings and project inception meetings
- Supporting the production of end of project reporting including project evaluation packs, project wash ups and debriefs, profit and loss reports
- Participate in recruitment and selection activities such as screening applications, video interviews, assessing at assessment centres. (full training provided)
- Collect case studies and statistics to support Gradcore marketing
- Assisting with the delivery of events – from travel bookings to event logistics.
- Network at conferences and events
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties that may arise as and when required by the business
- You’re self-motivated and enjoy working both remotely and in-person
- You have previous experience in project coordination and support (preferably in an HE/early talent/HR setting)
- You can demonstrate a genuine passion and curiosity about the sectors Gradcore operates in and the work it does
- You remain calm and collected when coordinating a variety of projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- You always go the extra mile to get the job done to a very high standard
- You’re flexible, adaptable and happy to work out of hours when required
- You’re supportive of your colleagues and understand the importance of being a team player
- You can quickly build rapport with clients and think on your feet when you’re dealing with ambiguous or incomplete information
- You’re diligent and conscientious in how you approach and deliver your work with excellent attention to detail
- You’re proactive and an excellent problem solver
- You’re a professional communicator both written and verbal, understanding audience nuances
- You have strong IT skills and are proficient in using MS Office 365 (Outlook, Sharepoint) and Google apps (drive, documents etc).