17th June 2020
Leadership in Lockdown is a series of short interviews we've carried out with leaders from the worlds of Higher Education and Early Talent.
We’ve created the Leadership in Lockdown interviews to take a look at how different people are approaching leadership under this period of lockdown and beyond.
In the discussion, we cover topics and questions including:
- What is the shelf life of careers services in universities in the UK?
- What do we do about digital inequality during COVID?
- How to work with academics to co-develop online curriculum?
- What long term changes will we see in university careers services?
- Which leaders have demonstrated great leadership in this crisis?